Public PCR Test
Ultima Pharmacy provides Covid-19 PCR Test at no cost to eligible individuals
Public Covid-19 PCR Test
Ultima Pharmacy has been approved by the Ministry of Health to provide at no cost to eligible individuals publicly funded COVID-19 PCR Test.
Type of COVID-19 Test (PCR Test):
Laboratory-based polymerase chain reaction
Patient Eligibility for Public PCR Test
Publicly funded COVID-19 PCR Test may be offered to, or arranged for individuals as outlined in the COVID-19 Provincial Testing Guidance, which includes but is not limited to:
- Asymptomatic individuals who are part of these targeted groups: o Workers (including support workers), visitors (including caregivers) and government inspectors of long-term care homes;
- Temporary Foreign Workers (TFW), including for the purpose of international travel to return to a country of origin;
- Individuals who identify as Indigenous;
- Individuals, and one accompanying caregiver, with written prior approval for out-of-country medical services from the General Manager, OHIP;
- Individuals who are travelling into remote/isolated First Nation and Indigenous communities for work purposes; and
- Individuals who have received a positive antigen point-of-care test (POCT).
- Symptomatic individuals with any symptom listed in the COVID-19 Reference Document for Symptoms; and
- Individuals who have been identified as a high-risk contact of a known COVID-19 case.
Eligibility includes individuals who are eligible Ontario Drug Benefit (ODB) recipients, non-ODB recipients and those with or without an Ontario health card number. No eligible person will be charged for pharmacy services related to publicly funded COVID-19 testing services outlined in the Executive Officer Notice, even if they do not have an Ontario health card.
COVID-19 PCR Test
Please complete the questionnaire carefully. Applications with missing information will be considered incomplete and will not be processed.
You can upload your supporting documents (if any) at the bottom of this page.
Examples of supporting documents are: Physician letter, Proof of admission to hospital, Entering a residential treatment facility, etc
How to access your test result online
- Using your device, scan the QR code, or go to https://covid-19.ontario.ca
- On the COVID-19 test results page:
Step 1 – select Ontario health card
Step 2 – select Got it
Step 3 – read the terms and Agree and continue
- When prompted, enter the information from the health card
- Enter any other required information and Access results
No access to online results?
If you have waited 4 days and don’t see results online please contact Ultima Pharmacy to get your result.